An opportunity has arisen for the position of ‘Kit and Facilities Manager’ as part of the RAF FA U23’s Men’s Development Squad (MDS).
In this highly pivotal role, you will be responsible to the General Manager for ensuring all Kit and Facility arrangements are in place for all MDS team meetings and organised fixtures throughout the season. This position is highly suited for an individual who is aspiring to undertake their football coaching qualifications
The role will encompass the delivery of key tasks, with a focus on supporting the management and coaching staff to help aid the execution of their training sessions.
Key duties, though not exhaustive, are listed below:
* Holding and maintaining all kit and equipment purchased by or provided to the Development Organisation.
* Maintaining a detailed inventory of all Squad kit and equipment.
* Issuing kit and equipment to players as required for use at team meetings and organised fixtures.
* Reporting kit and equipment deficiencies, damages or losses to the General Manager at the earliest opportunity.
* Liaising with the Head Coach and Head Therapist to collate and provide details of requirements for annual operating kit/equipment costs to the General Manager when requested.
All those wishing to register their interest in this high profile secondary duty are to do so to Warrant Officer Mick McWhinney (Michael.McWhinney825@mod.gov.uk) by COP 16 Sep 19’.