Nominations Invited for RAFFA End of Season Awards 2022
RAF FA END OF SEASON AWARDS 2022
The RAF FA Awards are presented annually to those who have served the Association above and beyond the norm in any associated capacity (e.g. player, coach, manager, referee, administrator, staff member etc.).
If you consider that an individual is deemed worthy of nomination for an award, please submit to the County Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by and up to 1st March 2022.
Please also be reminded that each case will only be as strong as the accompanying citation and so ensure that it is as detailed as possible.
Specifically, we seek nominations for:
- RAF FA Lifetime Achievement
- RAF FA Special Recognition
- RAF FA Grassroots Award
The nomination form can be downloaded at https://www.calameo.com/read/00123023570cce69aabb8
As an example all awards should consider the following:
- Integrity both on and off the field above reproach
- Leadership, dedication and example in the development of character, integrity and sportsmanship of all those involved in RAF Football, both on and off the football field
- An inspiration and positive example to all
Anyone can submit a nomination, against the criteria detailed above. Your nomination should consist of why, giving clear examples, this person deserves to be nominated for this award. The RAF FA Awards panel will then select the most deserving candidates based on the criteria laid out. The winners will be announced at this season’s RAF FA End of Season Awards in May 2022.